Create Proton Email Address – How to Sign up ProtonMail Account – The major reason why i so much like ProtonMail Address is that, there is a lots of potential features in this e-mail services provider. So don’t tell me you haven’t use or had about ProtonMail address before, If “yes” then you’re seriously missing a lot. This page guides you on ProtonMail sign up. ProtonMail encrypt all your email with other ProtonMail users.
ProtonMail Address offers users free unlimited storage and security guarantee for a lifetime. So if you are looking for the best web-mail provider for business or individual purpose then ProtonMail is recommended.
However, nothing much is required to create or sign up for ProtonMail account, all you do is to follow the guide on this page. To complete ProtonMail sign up will not take more than 2 minutes.
ProtonMail offers free addresses and accounts to ensure everyone has the opportunity to use the most secure email service available. Once you have created your free account, you will have the option to upgrade your account to ProtonMail Plus to have access to the many premium features ProtonMail offers.
How to Sign up a Free ProtonMail Address Process
Note: In order to create a new ProtonMail account, first make ensure you don’t give a wrong information and secondly make sure you have a mobile phone or PC.
- Just log on to any browser of your choice and open to ProtonMail sign up page.
- Then at the homepage of the site, you will see a sign up form.
- Then fill in the empty spaces with the following details; Username, Password, Recovery email which is optional. When you’re done click on create account.
- Bear it in mind that you clicking create account button, you agree to abide by ProtonMail’s Terms and Conditions.
Right now you have successfully created a free ProtonMail account.
Why You Need to pay for ProtonMail Plus
This plan is the paid version of ProtonMail and comes with additional features which includes the following information written below.
- Unlimited labels to facilitate improved organization.
- Free access of enough storage
- Custom domains.
- Fast messaging limits.
Hope this post is helpful? Kindly use the comment box below for your comment and inquires.
Also share this information on your social media networking.