Facebook AdWords – How to Reach Customers with facebook AdWords – What I have to share with you today is about the Facebook AdWords. Social media has become an integral part of business growth today. If your business does not have a presence on social media, it may lose out of customers. This is the reason that you find even the smallest of brands trying to leverage social advertisements and engagement to boost their reach and conversions, especially on Facebook. But many of the business today find their self-asking question like this.do Facebook ads works? Do you know that as early as of June 2017, Facebook has more than 2 billion monthly active users? That is to tell you how effective the Facebook ads is. It is clear that Facebook is the most popular social networking site in its own world at large.
Until recently, so many advertisers viewed Google AdWords and Facebook Ads in an adversarial way. These companies are the long-standing rivalry, and often dramatized by the technology media outlets. And were taking as irrefutable evidence that both platforms were in direct competition with one another. And that was what is necessary for the business of all sizes to make a difficult decision about which platform was right for your needs. Although both platforms are often positioned as competitors, and nothing could be further from the truth in a practical sense.
Nowadays lots of businesses are leveraging strengths going to advertise businesses on Google and Facebook ads in concert to achieve maximum visibility, in increasing leads and sales and finding new customers, adopting different strategies that align with the functionality of both platform and as well seeing a remarkable return on their advertising spend. Long before Facebook offer marketer and advertisers a place for them to promote their services and products, there was AdWords Google service.it was widely adopted that it becomes synonymous with PPC marketing, and there came facebook.so many people tend to debate on the supremacy of each platform’s strengths in order to enhance your marketing efforts.
How to Target Searchers with High Buying Intent on Facebook?
When you have AdWords campaigns that are highly targeted, which is translated to higher buying intent, and then you can just go ahead and retarget them on Facebook. This is how you can do it.
- Create ad sets with top converting keywords and tag the ads with the URM parameters.
- Then head over to Facebook and create a custom audience based on URL.
- The URL you entered must contain the UTM tags of the aforementioned campaign. depending on the product or service that you promote and the type and number of conversions,
- You can adjust the duration accordingly mas up to 180 days
- And make sure it exclude purchasers
- Then take a step further create a one percent lookalike audience and create ads targeting them on Facebook. Since they are similar tom people lower in the conversion funnel, they are very likely to convert. What to do in this case, that you be creating more lookalikes and make sure to exclude them so that they won’t overlap.
How to Reach Customers with facebook AdWords
One thing I will educate you is that one of the downsides of AdWords is while a user performing a search has expressed by buying intent to a Facebook user, you don’t need to complete a picture of the demographics they belong to. Combining AdWords and Facebook will change that. See how you can do it.
- Create a Facebook campaign targeting specific interest and make sure that you tag the ads accordingly
- You can mix and match the interest in a way the final audience will make sense for your business but the audience size should be relatively big.
- The head over to the Google analytics and create a remarketing list. You can as well us this list and apply it to your Google AdWords ad groups
You can take a step further. Besides interest, you can use behaviors in a creative way
- You can target people who work in the law sector. Or any of other sector in search or display placements and show them your software
- You can as well target expats living in the country you operate in. And offer them their home products and services to people who are lower in the conversion funnel, right there in their inbox.
These are the guidelines for you to reach out to customers with facebook AdWords.